Tonight I have the opportunity to go share with a group of ladies who sew as their ministry. They faithfully supply Caleb Ministries with items for their PAT boxes. A PAT box is what I received from Caleb Ministries when Seth was born. Mine contained a precious gown and a blanket sewn by someone with a ministering heart. It could have been one of these ladies. PAT boxes for older babies also contain a bonnet and an envelope for the baby's hair. In addition to these items, the boxes also contain information and a book to help during a mother's time of loss.
Please pray that I will speak what the Lord will have me to say.
Please pray that He will give me the strength to share without too many tears.
Please pray that the Lord will use me to encourage these ladies in their ministry.
Please pray for protection as I travel to and from the church. It is about 1 hour away (up in Charlotte).
I speak at 6:30 pm (EST) tonight (Wednesday).
Thank you for supporting me in prayer. I'd love to know if you're praying. You could leave a comment to let me know. (I realize that some of you may not receive this until AFTERWARDS, but you could still pray for the Lord to continue to encourage these ladies.)
Blessings,
Melinda =0)
(The underlined words above are links to the ministry and the boxes.)
2 comments:
Melinda, email received in plenty of time to pray. We will. Your message tonight will be exactly what someone needs and has been waiting to hear. Speaking aloud your fears and faith will bless both your heavenly Father and those whom God has already called to be in attendance. Our enemy, Satan, would always have us to be silent, but the Father and His Son are worthy of every word of praise we can ever speak. So go tonight, my dear sister, and just tell of the wonderous works He has done in and for you. He will bless and do the rest. With much love, S&R
Melinda,
This will be a wonderful way to thank the ladies for all they do for special gals like yourself...and the families involved in this kind of loss. You will be blessing to them just by being there:) You're a great speaker, and with the Lord on your side, you will say exactly what needs to be said. I will be praying!
Ondrea
Post a Comment