Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Olivia Lost a Tooth

Olivia's front tooth was finally ready to let go! It has been hanging on by a thread for weeks! This morning it easily let go when I gave it a tug! Yea! Olivia quickly discovered that her permanent tooth is already emerging! So she won't be toothless long!

This is the 4th tooth Olivia has lost. The first three were on the bottom. I wonder when she'll lose that other top tooth. I just gave it a little wiggle. It might be ready to let go in the near future!

Have a great Wednesday!

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Yeah Olivia! Joel lost one yesterday too. But it was a bottom one.

Anonymous said...

HOORAY FOR MY SWEETPEA ANGEL...I HOPE IT DIDN'T HURT!! YOU ARE GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST!!! GRANNY