Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Not a Bible Scholar

Just as I suspected, it has been confirmed. I am not a Bible scholar! However, I have finished my Bible Knowledge Assessment! Yea! Dano plans to do his tomorrow. This morning he took the kids to Wal-Mart while I did mine, now he's working on the van (oil change, etc.), then he's going to mow... you know... normal manly Saturday jobs (well except for that Wal-Mart with the kids trip).

Some of the Assessment seemed simple. Some of it was very familiar... but I am pretty sure I didn't get just the right answer! Bummer! I hate it when I don't ace a test. It is that type A in me. Thankfully it won't keep me out of Wycliffe... they just might suggest I need a Bible course if I missed too many.

So pray for Dano tomorrow since he'll be taking his. He doesn't like taking tests, but I think he'll do just fine!

Now remember... we're coming/going to FL soon. Keep your calendar open the weekend of September 12, 13, & 14 if you live in or near Jax! We hope to see you at the missions conference at Mandarin Baptist Church! If you can't make it, we'd still love to see you. Get in touch with us so we can have dinner, lunch, coffee, or just say hi the week before or a couple days after!

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

No comments: