If you know what kind of tree or fruit this is, I want you to post a comment... or even if you want to take a wild guess, please feel free!
It grows in our yard, and I just spent less than 20 minutes picking the amount you see in the bucket. Guess how many is in there! The plate in the picture is a dessert plate. The fruit is about the size of a hacky sack or smaller. (I can't think of anything else to compare it to.)
I will give you another hint, they are VERY YUMMY right off the tree! =0) Okay, that isn't much of a hint, but I was wondering if you knew what they were. We had no idea until a friend came to tell us (our blueberry friend... Mr. Kent)!
Okay, I'll tell you what the answer is later & tell you a little more! Please posts some guesses!!
What is it? and How many are in the bucket?
6 comments:
Caleb and I have no idea what this fruit is but I guess 127 in the bucket and Caleb guesses 136. :)
-Marcia
Hi there....I think it is a pomegrant (probably spelled wrong!)..my guess was from looking at the picture of the inside of the fruit...I don't know why that came into my head...never had one!!! As for how many you picked...98!!!!
My guess is cashews :) - 102.
Randy M
Is it a fig tree and figs. If so, you are soooo right they are absolutely yummy just off the tree.
I guess there are about 75 in the bucket.
Karen and I are going with the fig hypothesis as well. How about 68 figs in the bucket?
They are figs, and my guess will be 58.
Post a Comment