Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Potty Training! Please Pray!

(Emma posing on the little potty.)

With Kelly here, I am able to camp out in the bathroom with Emma! One of my friends who has lots of kids recommended this "method" of potty training! Emma and I have been playing all morning in the bathroom. (Thankfully it is a large bathroom so we've got plenty of room to stretch out.) We've done sequencing cards, playdough, pegs, puzzles, & reading. Emma has had lots of success! Yea! After lunch she was getting tired & less cooperative, but she'd put in a hard morning's work! Now she's napping with a pull up. We'll see how the evening continues. I'm worn out, too! Tonight Kelly, Olivia, Derek, & I are going to church, so I'm not sure how that will work with Dano & the two little ones.

Please pray for Emma to continue to want to use the potty & pray that I will be able to keep a sweet spirit. So far I've done good! =0) (Potty training frustrates me... I know... I need to work on that.) We want to be finished with diapers for good (for Emma). Of course, Wesley is still wearing them!

Thanks for praying! Melinda =0)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Go, Emma, go!! Maybe you and my little Ray can give each other some encouragement in this area?? ;)