Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Finished!

Yesterday I finished my Wycliffe Application! Yea! I still have to do a Bible Quiz which they will send me. I still have to send them all my stuff, but I have finished all I can do at this point! Thanks for praying for its completion. (I had actually finished all of it while in TN except one part of one question. Yesterday I was finally able to put words to that answer.)

Dano's is progressing. Keep praying for him & for his application to be complete!

Thank you!! Love, Melinda =0)

2 comments:

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken said...

Congrats on getting that done! Come on Dano!! :-D

I like your music videos!! Here is a good one you might like: I Have a Shelter

It is one song from an album called Come Weary Saints. Our family likes it a lot and it is very encouraging for going through challenging times: Come Weary Saints