Today (Tuesday) Kelly is leaving for home. boo hoo, sniff, sniff We are all sad to see her go, but we are sooooo thankful for the time she has given us. It has been a HUGE blessing beyond measure. You know when you feel like you're just barely keeping your head above the surface & keep gasping for air... well that is kind of where I was. Now, I'm comfortably on a float. =0) I still have things to do around here before we're 100% settled, etc. But we are so much closer thanks to Kelly! Thank you, again, Kelly!! =0)
Please pray for Kelly to have safe travels today and for the Lord to bless her for her servant heart! Father, may we all have the servant attitude that Kelly has shown us!
Thanks!
Love,
Melinda =0)
PS Daddy seems to be a lot better. I haven't gotten the whole story yet, but it seems he doesn't have MRSA. Thank you for continuing to pray for him, nonetheless! (see below)
1 comment:
thanks mrs whited! i had a safe trip with only a couple close calls, and was able to get home with less than 2 tanks of gas! PTL! haha
love you all
kelly
Post a Comment