
Can you believe Virginia is already 3 months old? I can't! She's getting so big (okay, she started out big...) and growing up so fast! I took these pictures on Saturday. The lighting is not great, but I just love her cute little face. She loves to lay on her tummy... for a little bit. She loves to drool, too! No teeth yet... maybe in the next month (like Derek) or in the next 6 months (like the others). Enjoy the pictures!
Thanks for keeping our family in your prayers! Your prayer & financial support enable us to serve the Lord full time in mission aviation supporting Bible Translation! We literally could NOT serve without your faithfulness!
Blessings,
Melinda & gang







2 comments:
i cant believe how time has flown. i didnt think it had been that long since i saw you until i saw these pictures!!! she definitely is growing. . . has she actually lost hair?! in the one picture she looks bald! :P give her hugs for me. .
Oh, I can't wait to hug this precious angel!!!Melinda you must look back at Olivia's pictures and there is a picture of Olivia that you use to put in a tiny square on your return address labels...well the first picture of Virginia on this blog and that picture you took of Olivia 7+ years ago are the same baby...now we know what Virginia will look like in 7 years!!!!Luv Granny
Post a Comment