Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Please Pray for My Mom

I should have asked you to pray sooner, but it is never too late... but will you pray for my Mom? She had surgery on Monday for her shoulder. From what I understand, they cleaned up some fragments that were floating around causing pain. They also clipped her tendon, I think, which was too far back to fix (or something). Sorry for the vagueness. (Anyway, God knows what they did.)

Please pray for her quick recovery. Pray that she would start using her arm/shoulder right away as this is the only physical therapy the doctor prescribed. Pray that this surgery will remove the pain she's been experiencing for some time.

Also... praises that all went well on Monday. Praises for my sisters who are able to be there with her and take care of her since we are so far away! Thanks, Marcia & Michelle!

Have a great Wednesday!

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

No comments: