Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day in Pictures


Olivia holding Virginia, Derek, Emma, & Wesley





Thank you, Granny for the holiday shirts! (I got the headbands at Target a while back for a $1 each! I'm glad I got one for "the baby" just in case we had a girl! Of course hers is a bit large! Maybe next year it will fit better! =0)




I love this holiday. If you don't know the story of Saint Patrick, I encourage you to learn more! He was an incredible missionary!


Blessings,

Melinda =0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Love your not so little any more family :) Happy ST. Patty's Day precious ones.
S. in TN

Mary Ann said...

YAY!!! A picture of all 5 of them together! How sweet is that! I also have a post for St. Patty's Day too. Virginia is changing so much already! Wow and it has only been a week since she was born and I last saw her.