She is beautiful. Names, well how about, Prudence, Patience, Lilly, Catherine Elizabeth (KatieBeth) <:) Lots of Love, praying for all you all. Great Aunt Catherine.
Congratulations. I can't believe you have pictures posted already! She is BEAUTIFUL. We're so happy for a safe birth. REST WELL.God is SO GOOD....all the time. Love, Pastor Bruce & Martha Schmidt
CONGRATULATIONS!! What great news to hear all went well with the delivery. Thanks for the pictures...your daughter is beautiful! Love & prayers, Leanne & Ken
Congratulations! I thought it was nice of your new daughter to come earlier so that everyone could sleep - although if you are like I was, you kept waking up just to look at her. :) New life is so amazing! Blessings on all!
Congratulations Dano & Melinda:) Yea for quick, uncomplicated deliveries! Praise the Lord! She's beautiful & I bet your kids can't wait to get their hands on her...especially Olivia;) Start working your arms out now...those 10 pounders grow fast!!! I'm eager to know what to call her! Hope to talk with you soon, Ondrea
Congrats Melinda! Love the pics... she is so beautiful... and you look so good to have just had a ten pounder at home. You are incredible! Praise God for a healthy baby! Can't wait to learn what you decide on for a name.
Mel, I can't believe you finally had one on your due date. She is so cute. Grant said "I wish I could eat those chubby cheeks up!" Thankful for a healthy baby and quick delivery for you. Love, Andrea
She is beautiful. Glad you are doing okay. Love the names. Those are the ones I had picked for my girl. Virginia after mom and Grace after Cortezs' mom. Ha Where did that all go??Love you all. Love and Prayers Great Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Bob.
she is beautiful i can't wait to meet her i hope you are doing okay if you need anything pls let us know. we would love to bring you anything that you need
17 comments:
She is beautiful and you both look great! I can't wait to meet her! You should name her Marcia Michelle!Love, Aunt Shell
Ditto to what Michelle said...especially the name! :) God is so good! Love y'all and wish we were there! Marcia
She is beautiful. Names, well how about, Prudence, Patience, Lilly, Catherine Elizabeth (KatieBeth) <:)
Lots of Love, praying for all you all. Great Aunt Catherine.
Congratulations. I can't believe you have pictures posted already! She is BEAUTIFUL. We're so happy for a safe birth. REST WELL.God is SO GOOD....all the time.
Love,
Pastor Bruce & Martha Schmidt
CONGRATULATIONS!! What great news to hear all went well with the delivery. Thanks for the pictures...your daughter is beautiful! Love & prayers,
Leanne & Ken
Congratulations! I thought it was nice of your new daughter to come earlier so that everyone could sleep - although if you are like I was, you kept waking up just to look at her. :) New life is so amazing! Blessings on all!
She is adorable!! Congratulations on the newest addition to yout family! Your are so blessed!
With love and prayers,
Cherie Reveal
Congratulations!!!!! What a cutie pie! You look great too Melinda!
What a butterball...just precious. Congrats on God's newest gift to you. Love, The Labas
you are amazing girl!!! God has truly blessed you!!
lynn J
Congratulations Dano & Melinda:)
Yea for quick, uncomplicated deliveries! Praise the Lord! She's beautiful & I bet your kids can't wait to get their hands on her...especially Olivia;) Start working your arms out now...those 10 pounders grow fast!!! I'm eager to know what to call her!
Hope to talk with you soon,
Ondrea
COngratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. She is just perfect. What a beautiful gift from God. You look amazing too Melinda. Enjoy... Love, jenn
Congrats Melinda! Love the pics... she is so beautiful... and you look so good to have just had a ten pounder at home. You are incredible! Praise God for a healthy baby! Can't wait to learn what you decide on for a name.
Wanda Cummings
Mel,
I can't believe you finally had one on your due date. She is so cute. Grant said "I wish I could eat those chubby cheeks up!" Thankful for a healthy baby and quick delivery for you.
Love,
Andrea
Congrats! She's beautiful. Thanks for letting us know. We'll anxiously await a name for that sweet face.
She is beautiful. Glad you are doing okay. Love the names. Those are the ones I had picked for my girl. Virginia after mom and Grace after Cortezs' mom. Ha Where did that all go??Love you all. Love and Prayers Great Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Bob.
she is beautiful i can't wait to meet her i hope you are doing okay if you need anything pls let us know. we would love to bring you anything that you need
Post a Comment