Remember, to see the pix bigger, you just have to click on them.
Sunday, Derek's Sunday school lesson at church was on creation & helping to take care of God's creation. His teacher sent home a bag of microwave popcorn for the kids to give to the birds. Of course, Derek has been wanting to do this every day. We already enjoy watching the birds out our kitchen window at the breakfast & lunch table. We have a bird feeder there & enjoy a variety of visitors. But today, since the weather was in the 70s (yes, that is right... 70s... yes, it did just snow on Sunday...) we went out to feed the birds. I divided the bag between the four kids & they scattered it in the yard where we will hopefully be able to watch the birds enjoying it. Kelly joined us on our outside adventure. She enjoyed the warm weather as much as we did... or maybe more since she's been in OHIO all winter. Brrrrrrr!



BTW, not much of Wesley's popcorn found its way to the ground. I think he was looking out for God's creation named, Wesley!
Afterwards, we enjoyed some time swinging! Thank you, Lord, for warm weather & your beautiful creation to enjoy! And, yes... I am still pregnant! Thanks for your continued prayers!
Blessings,
Melinda =0)
1 comment:
Isn't this weather devine now!!!
I love warm weather! I just did a post on Spring!
Post a Comment