Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Friday, November 7, 2008

More Changes Regarding Florida!

Alright, I just want you to know, we are not making these changes!

I posted here that we weren't going to FL in January, and many of you are receiving or about to receive a newsletter that says the same thing...

HOWEVER,

things have changed again... and we ARE going to FL in January now!

I'll tell you more later!

We think this is great! So it is no big deal... flexibility is the name of the game in missions!

FYI... there is no cost now for the training, but we will still have to cover travel expenses to and from.

Have a great WEEKEND!!

Love ya,
Melinda =0)

PS Tomorrow is our 17th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!! WOW! Isn't that hard to believe? We must be getting old! ha! A funny... We were telling the kids that our anniversary was this weekend. Olivia (our 7 year old always looking for a reason to celebrate) said, "Great! What are WE going to do?" ha ha ha! That is exactly what we did. We laughed. I guess she thinks it is a family affair... which in some ways it is. But gosh, we'd like a date ALONE once in a while. =0) We do have a sitter coming. We plan to go out to eat. We don't think we'll be able to add anything else. We'll see.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Happy #17! Please don't say old, because we just had our 13th in July and that is not that far apart! hee hee! Have a great date! May I suggest The Fireproof movie! It is a wonderful Christian movie with Kirk Cameron. Karlton and I went to see it at the Carolina Pavillion 22, for our date.