Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Meet My Friend


This is my friend, Cindy. This was taken in October on a VERY rainy day at MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). Cindy has been such a blessing to me since we moved here. I have told you about her before. She is also the mother of four blessings here on earth (all girls), but she also has 4 little blessings waiting in heaven (2 of which were stillborn and 2 were miscarriages). And as you might be able to tell, she is expecting another blessing in January... about 2 months before our little one is due. (Yes, I think she is smaller than me, too.)

She is the one God placed in my life to minister to me before I even knew I needed her. She led the Learning Through Loss Bible study through Caleb Ministries which I attended before I even found out I was pregnant with Seth. She is a wise friend. Thank you, Lord, for my friend, Cindy!

I am going to do another post (hopefully this week) about another way that Cindy is blessing my family & two others! We are doing a supper co-op, I guess that is what you call it. We should come up with a snazzy name or something! I'll let you know more about that in the other post.

In the meantime, as you pray for me and our little one, will you also pray for Cindy and her little one? She is due in January (I think I said that), but she usually delivers early... so she's thinking HE might arrive in December. Thanks for remembering us all for safe & healthy pregnancies and deliveries!

Have a wonderful week!

GO VOTE!!!

Love,

Melinda =0)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Melinda,
I am praying for you your friend Cindy to deliver healthy babies!
And I also pray that the Lord will give you a sweet peace during the rest of your pregnancy!