Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Homeschool Resource

Whether you homeschool or not, you might find this resource helpful for your kids. They offer a freebie every weekday. I get one e-mail a week from them that alerts me to the upcoming downloads. Hope this is helpful. http://www.homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/

Have a great week!

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

PS You don't have to subscribe to the e-mails, but if you do, you get a special download each week. It's all free... but I think they sometimes have things for sale, too.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Thansk for the link, Melinda! We're taking a homeschool course at Southeastern in Wake Forest and I'm glad to have a 'bookmark folder' of great sites to browse as we prepare to jump into the wonders of homeschooling in just a year and a half now! (we're starting each child when they reach middle school).