That is the QUESTION! The answer remains... we don't know! We haven't found out. We'll find out when the baby is born. It is driving me just as crazy as all of you and North & South Carolina! Of course, it doesn't drive Dano crazy... he's Mr. Patient! =0)
BUT if you're one of those people who ALWAYS knows what others are having by looking at their bellies... well, you'd probably say I'm having a boy. That is what EVERYONE says to me... friends & strangers alike! My belly is like a GIGANTIC ball out front... very round! =0)
So, if we have a girl, everyone will be shocked!
I have no idea what we're having. I think I looked just like this with the two boys AND Emma. I did look a little different with Olivia. However, I do seem LARGER this time... but I think it is mostly me... not baby!
Of course, everyone telling me we are having a boy makes me start to think this... the power of suggestion!
The other question is names... We don't have a firm answer on that either. I think we have about 6 months to decide after the baby is born! I'm sure it won't take us that long! Wouldn't that just be crazy!?
But don't worry... if you read the blog... you'll be one of the first to know the answers to these questions!!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Melinda =0)
1 comment:
I can't wait to find out & hear the name as well:) I'm sure he/she will be as wonderful as the rest of your little blessings;)
Ondrea
Post a Comment