Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lots of Florida Photos Added

I've added three albums from our Florida trip. One is our day at the beach. Another is our day at the St. Augustine Fort. The third is the missions conference: group pix, me with kids at conference, the desserts the kids made (and I got to help judge), and the people chain at the dinner. (In case you are wondering, yes all the kids look wet. Part of their day was playing on some inflatable water slides. They had a blast!)

These are Picasa albums, so if you see a picture you like, you can order one for yourself.

There are some really goofy pictures of me at the conference because I'm talking during the pictures. Just look at the kids and other people instead of me. Thank you to all the folks who took pictures for us there!

Maybe later I'll add some more photos to some new albums.

I still haven't figured this out exactly, but I think if you click this link it will take you to our albums. I think clicking "slideshow" is the best and easiest way to view the photos. First choose an album then just above the pix on the left next to a green arrow you can click slideshow. Enjoy! (When you are finished viewing the slideshow, just move your mouse then click on the "x" at the bottom of the screen.)

http://picasaweb.google.com/melianddan


Have a wonderful Sunday worshipping our Lord!

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

1 comment:

Jennifer from Jax said...

It was so great to see you guys while you were here. I do look forward to planning a trip to see you guys. I will have some more time on my hands now as I have just closed The Tot Spot, as of today. The Lord has been preparing me and now it seems to be time--since He hasn't provided any money to pay the bills. Details.

As you know all too well, God is good and we are in His very able hands. He will lead me through this loss as He has every step of the way.

I just wanted you to know how instrumental your blog page was for me tonight. The Lord ministered to me in such a powerful way through your music videos. Two of my very favorite songs these last 18 months. Kind of my theme songs as it were. So powerful. The mystery of God's love is truly above and beyond all that we can ask or imagine.

I am so happy to hear your new developments as well. Will keep praying.

Love in Christ,
jenn