In case you need a little perspective. This is the size of a trailer you see on a semi or loaded on a train or being loaded on a ship.
Hope you're having a great Saturday. We're enjoying some rain here... and fall is sneaking up on us! Actually, the temperatures have been "Fallish" since we returned from Florida, but now the leaves are slowly losing their chlorophyll. Exciting times. I love Fall!!
Okay, now hit the comment button & leave some guesses! You don't have to leave your e-mail address. You can just hit anonymous, but if you want you can put your first name and state in the comment box so I might be able to guess who left the comment!
Blessings,
Melinda =0)
9 comments:
Here is a sample!
Melinda
South Carolina
An airplane?
Michelle
My answer is also an airplane.
Remember to also guess WHERE you think the contents are going.
IT IS A TURBO PROP PILATUS PORTER
HEADED FOR INDONESIA.
I think it is going to Papau and you are going to try and sneak a ride over to check out the housing and grocery stores!
Michelle (the airplane guess)
Castalian Springs, TN
My first thought was an airplane, but since everyone else is saying that I will guess a missile. ha. Going to ??? I like Michelle's 2nd guess.
I think it is a Turbo Prop Pilatus Porter headed for Southeast Asia, maybe the Indonesian Islands?
since this is there twice, im sure its correct... :) even though i have no idea what a pilatus porter is. :)
IT IS A TURBO PROP PILATUS PORTER
HEADED FOR INDONESIA.
Post a Comment