Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Sweet Emma

Pictures of my sweet Emma!  They are hard to come by with a great smile & her looking at the camera.  I am especially loving that she is FINALLY, after FOUR years of life, having enough hair to pull back in a bow!  PLUS the fact that she will LEAVE IT IN when I do!  Yea, Emma... you are becoming such a fine little lady.  God has lots in store for you, sweetheart.  I look forward to discovering His plans for you with you!  Mommy loves you very much!  


I took these pictures just before we left for church (just before Emma got her socks & shoes on).  This is probably why we were a little late for church (again), but hey, we actually made it to the 9 am service this morning!  

Have a blessed week!  

BTW, aren't hand me downs great?!  My sister, Marcia, for the most part, keeps my children clothed in nice clothes from her children.  We are trying to return the favor now & send the clothes back for Samuel.  Yeah, after being worn by 3 boys (her oldest, then my two), the pickins are much slimmer for Samuel!  

Blessings,
Melinda  =0)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She does look so sweet! I have MAJOR flashbacks every time I see her. I've told you this a million times but she is SO YOU when you were little. I am so glad we were 4 1/2 years apart so that I remember it. Fun!! (Well, except for when you were really little and would grab the inside of my lip and scrape out the skin w/your tiny nails! ha!) -Marcia