Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eczema or Eggs Emma?

Our two year old, Wesley, has eczema. =0(   His worst hot spot is on his ankle. He calls it a boo boo. But recently he has "learned" to say eczema... but it sounds more like "eggs Emma," two things he's very familiar with... his favorite breakfast food and his sister! I tried to capture him saying this on camera! Enjoy a wild snapshot from our family!

The scream in the background is Emma hitting her teeth on Derek's head!  I don't sound too compassionate, do I?  =0(  

While this video is cute (at least we think it is), his eczema is not. Will you continue to pray with us for his complete healing?  We have a "regimen" that if we follow it daily and religiously, it HELPS tremendously.  However, the reality is that life often interrupts, and we are not as disciplined as we should be.  Thanks for praying for our discipline AND his healing!!  

Blessings,
Melinda  =0)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that not the cutest thing "EGGS EMMA" sounds just like he wants some eggs...too funny! I love you all!!!!Granny