
When we got home from TN, we were greeted by new flowers in bloom. Of course, at midnight we couldn't really enjoy all their beauty. However, on Tuesday morning it was wonderful to see their brilliant colors. Something that struck me was how they were striving for the sun. We have a VERY LARGE tree close to this flower bed so a large part of it is shaded for a large portion of the day. However, that did not keep these flowers from seeking out the sun. Can you see how hard they are working? They are at a major arch. It is even more prominant in real life than is evident in these pictures.
You know, some flowers have it easy. They just bloom & there is the sun, right there shining above them. But these flowers have an obstacle, a challenge to overcome... and they are overcoming! And they are BEAUTIFUL!
When I saw these flowers, I wondered if people could see me striving for THE SON the same way these flowers are striving for the sun. Can my kids see that? Can my husband? My family? I think I need to live my life a little more purposeful so that when people look at me they can see which way I'm leaning!
To God be the Glory!
2 comments:
I am praying for you! I do see you striving for the Son! You are full of wisdom! Thank you for helping me soak up the Son!
God is GOOD!
what wisdom!! you have encouraged me with this. thank you!!! i see you glorifying the Lord in everything you say and do. you are such a role model for me. :)
God Bless!!!
Post a Comment