Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Friday, June 20, 2008

June 7, 2008 - Melissa & Allen's Brunch

My cousin Allen got married in Aruba (I think), so his church (same as my Father's) gave him and his new bride, Melissa, (both center) a reception on Saturday, June 7th. It was great to be there. I seldom get to participate in family showers since I'm so far away. It was great to just sit around & visit! Above are the family & folks that hosted/helped with the shower. I, of course, am not in the pix! =0) I just showed up. That was easy. Below are some more pix... mostly great aunts holding baby Samuel. The sweet baby girl is my cousin's baby. I should have gotten a better picture. She's a doll baby! =0)

No comments: