Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

December Birthday Boys




Well, December is gone, but while we were in the midst, we celebrated two birthdays in our family... Dano & Wesley. Dano turned... hmmm... closer to 40, but he's not there yet. Maybe in two years he'll have that big one! Maybe, like... I think that's right! ha! Wesley turned the wonderful age of two! Pray for us to be nice & consistant! =0)




Dano's Dad was here that weekend, so he got to celebrate with us. If you'd like to see more pix, you can view them by clicking the link below. I just added these to facebook, and from what I understand, anyone can view them even if they aren't "on" facebook! Hope you enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2013443&l=33629&id=1122319311

Blessings,


Melinda =0)




1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Belated Birthday guys! Wesley, I can not believe you are 2 already!!!!