Sweet Virginia just out of bed on her birthday! She's officially one year old!! She was greeted by the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song from the kids & me. She loved it. I even think she said "happy" when I was singing to her. Sweet!
Derek made a Happy B-Day Virginia sign and taped it to himself! Olivia gave her a gift (one of her stuffed animals) and an outfit she bought with her own money from all the kids. How thoughtful.
We weren't planning anything else this day (we're having her "party" on Saturday), BUT when Dano came home from work, he wanted to run out for some birthday ice cream after supper for the family. Of course, Virginia doesn't eat ice cream... hmmmmmmmmmm... =0) It was a fun celebration of her birthday though!! Enjoy some pix below! (I just realized I didn't get Emma's picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so bummed!! She went to the bathroom, and I was going to take it when she got back... well, I guess I forgot! boo hoo!!)
notice WHO has the biggest ice cream!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment