Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Whited Kids

I know it is a bit early for a Christmas wish (at least in my mind). I know some of you have already finished your Christmas shopping and have your house all decorated... just don't tell me, okay? =0)

Anyway, one of my friends who is always on top of things like this (you know who you are) sent me a Christmas video with her kids & dogs. I, in turn, made one with my kids. It was pretty simple.
I tried to embed the video here, but there kept being an error... so here is a link instead. Everyone else may not find this as funny as we do... but I hope you enjoy a good laugh!


Merry Christmas! =0)

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! We did this last year...so fun! Your kids are too cute. What happens when you have 6+ little faces;)
Ondrea

Kelly said...

this is too funny!! to see virginia and wesley dancing like theres no tomorrow was hilarious. :) thanks for the vid!