Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Look Who's Standing


YIKES! She's pulling up! How fast time flies. Virginia turned 8 months old this month. She has such a sweet, sweet spirit! The whole time we were in Texas, she was a baby doll, and everyone commented on what a great baby she was. She did wonderfully the whole time. She even traveled great... slept when she was supposed to, and when she was awake, she was entertained by the crew! Oh, not sure if I ever mentioned that she's crawling everywhere, too. She's doing her best to check this house out... we have to keep a close eye on her!! Thanks for praying for her safety! The kids are still in love with her! Olivia is trying to take over my job, I think. Everyone wants to make her laugh or play peek-a-boo with her, and she's constantly smothered in kisses! She tolerates everyone well... but sometimes she's a little leery of Wesley.... and rightfully so!

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Oh no Virginia! You can't grow up and leave me in the nursery!!! Melinda, I noticed yesterday that she is changing again. I think she is just slimming up, esp. in her face.But oh what a cutie pie!!! Loved her in my tutu halloween. I stole it from your blog. Looks like you all having been having alot of fun! But I know you all are happy to be home at least for a while. ;0)