This is a picture of what happens when you a leave a 2 year old alone! Actually, I just went to get Virginia out of bed when Derek ran to tell me that Wesley had made a mess with the cheerios. UGH! So, I had Olivia "guarding" Virginia who was buckled on the changing table while I had Derek, Emma, & Wesley cleaning up this mess. I was sweeping the ones that rolled all over the house (it seemed like). Of course it was right in the doorway... so it had to be cleaned up immediately... besides it is one of those messes if left for a minute longer it gets messier from little ones stepping on them! The hardest part was trying to keep them from eating them while cleaning them. I don't think it would hurt them but gross!
Now, I know there are some of you out there laughing & saying you remember those days & how much you miss them.
Others of you are saying... that happened here just yesterday!
Then there are others of you saying... that would never happen at MY house!
Well, this is just par for the course around here. I do my best to just roll with the punches but sometimes I fail! I try to remember my phrase that keeps me sane... "this is only for a season."
I know the Lord has blessed us richly with our arrows in our quiver. I do my best to stay focused on the big picture and not get too discouraged when these events happen! If you think about me, lift me up! I just might need that extra encouragement for a moment like this! =0)
Blessings,
Melinda =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment