Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun at the Park



The three oldest kids are at my two oldest sisters' houses for "camp." They're having a blast. In the meantime, we are enjoying some special time with Wesley & Virginia. This afternoon after nap, we took them to the park. My Daddy & "little" brother, JA, joined us, too. Virginia enjoyed the swing. Wesley enjoyed all the park equipment (in the shape of a ship) and the ducks, but I don't think the ducks enjoyed him! The "men" are looking at the fish in the water. We were able to enjoy this nice afternoon thanks to my Aunt Beck (Daddy's twin sister who lives next door) because she called to tell us she was bringing us dinner! So, I got the night off! =0)


This is a short video. My card was full. I have a longer one, but I'm sure you don't want to hear my voice on it!

Blesings,
Melinda =0)

No comments: