Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dano's Birthday is Coming

Next weekend is Dano's birthday... it's not the "BIG" one yet... but it's getting closer!

Anyway, I was wondering if you had the chance, could you send him a birthday card? I just think that would make his birthday a little more special. If you need our mailing address, just let me know!

He is such a great man, husband, & father... he deserves a great birthday! He has REALLY earned it the last few weeks taking care of his sick family! Just today I have finally felt better! Tuesday was a good day, but all the rest I have been really sick, and Dano has taken care of me & the kiddos. He's just wonderful. God blessed me more than I could have imagined 17 years ago when we got married!

Thanks for helping make his day special!

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

No comments: