Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Cute Nephew



Remember Samuel? He will be 2 months old already on June 2nd! Isn't he a cutie? Marcia (his mommy, my sister) e-mailed this pix to me today from her cell phone with this text message: "Cant wait for u to hold me!"


I can't wait to hold him! We will be in Tennessee hopefully on Monday night! I think he is officially off of quarantine now... or close. He might actually get to see something other than his house & the doctor's office real soon! =0) Thankfully, he has stayed extremely healthy! Yea! Thanks for remembering them in your prayers. Please pray for us to have a safe trip to & from TN. We plan to be there about 2 weeks.


Love,


Melinda

PS Another pix... Samuel is about 6 weeks here. It was taken May 14th. He's such a little tyke! But he sure is cute! I can't wait to get my hands on him!


No comments: