Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Comedian?

Can you see it? On his head, he stuck his sandwich... then he just looked at us with his eyes darting back & forth, just waiting for our reaction! This is not his first time doing something like this. He does these kinds of things all the time. The real question is Nature Vs. Nurture? You know... was he BORN so silly or has he become silly by being a part of our family (mainly watching his older brother & father!!)?? Well, that is all. I just thought you might enjoy a silly picture today! Have a blessed one!

Oh, below are our eggs we dyed. My sister wanted to see them. I'm sure EVERYONE was on the edge of their seats waiting to see them! ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv MY grandkids!!!!!!!!!!! They are so gifted, and it is because they know the faster way to create brainpower! I luv their parents, too. Have a GREAT day in the LORD.
Grandpa McDLTDonaldRonaldGolden/
FallenArchesMcDonald,eieio

Anonymous said...

"OH NO!!!!" I bet you're thinking, "Not another Derek!" Hate to break it to you, Melinda, but this IS normal boy. :) Dads are sometimes just big boys, which "eggs" the little boys on, too. We moms have to laugh w/ them and thank God for the blessings that they are. No, they aren't less "entertaining" as they get older. :)

Old Codger said...

Melinda, like father, like son. I remember all those days at MMS when Dano sat in the lunchroom with his sandwich on his head...cute photos. Glad you guys had such a great Easter.