A cute video I made the other day...
This little guy snuck into the house & went under the fridge. I didn't think I'd see him again. Apparently I was wrong! He must have come out only to be captured by our resident frog lover, Miss Virginia.
No worries... we set the little guy free and he hopped away seemingly unharmed!
Also... a quick prayer request: Dano has his evaluation for Unit 2 on Monday morning (your Sunday evening). Please pray for clarity for him as he needs to recall vocabulary, be able to construct sentences correctly in dialogue, and pronounce words correctly. Thank you! =0)
4 comments:
SOOO Sweet and beyond cute!! Needed a
good chuckle, elec has been off for a long time this a.m. & just came on early afternoon...we are just sorta stuck, no elev., no phone and light is very dim when storm going on!!!
PTL everything is working now!!YEA!!
love to all, Mom :)
That was cute Melinda! I see kitty is still hanging around (second video). Love all your videos and pictures you post. Virginia is a doll!
Sherry Chinn
so cute i love it!!!!!
Too precious!!! It is a miracle that the frog didn't get jumped on! ha ha! Once she let him go he was OUTTA THERE wasn't he?! :-) Love y'all!!! oooxxx
Post a Comment