Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pampered Chef Catalog Show

I'm doing a Pampered Chef Catalog Show. I need a couple of items before we go.  I thought I could do a catalog show and bless this mission house in TN with any free products! If you want something, go here:  http://www.pamperedchef.biz/chefisobel  Click on “Shop Online” then enter my name (Melinda Whited) as the host. Be sure to select to have stuff sent directly to you... I won't be delivering anything. =0) If you need any suggestions, let me know!  I LOVE Pampered Chef!  The stones are wonderful, the garlic press is GREAT, the apple wedger is the best, the quikut paring knives are handy (and cheap… I’m ordering some to take with me).  I think the Kitchen Spritzer is essential.  Goodness… I could go on and on… but I’ll stop now!  If you’re able to order, that is wonderful.  My party closes on the 30th… so you might order by the 29th… that is NEXT Tuesday!  THANKS!  Oh, you could book your own catalog show with Isobel if you want to!  Her and her husband serve with MMS in Ohio (the mission organization we used to serve with). 
Blessings,
Melinda  =0)  

No comments: