Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update on Mom

She's out of surgery. Michelle (my oldest sister) has been with her all day. Please pray for a quick recovery. Mom will need to walk (exercise) in order to recover. Please pray that she will do so diligently. =0)

Sorry for being so brief last night... I was trying to get in bed & couldn't remember EXACTLY what was happening. I am a detail kind of person... I'm sure you've noticed.

Mom had/has Spinal Stenosis which means the canal was narrowing where the spinal cord is. The surgeon took off the back of the 4th & 5th vertebrae (lower back) to give her spinal cord room so that she wouldn't end up in a wheelchair from a pinched cord one day!

We're praying this will significantly decrease the pain she's been having. Thanks for joining us!

She should get to go home tomorrow. Thank you, Michelle, for being there! =0)

No comments: