Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dano Speaking & A New Video

This Sunday night Dano is speaking at Lamar Baptist Church at 6 p.m. in Arlington, Texas. If you are nearby, we'd love to see you. Come hear what God is doing in our lives. Come hear how JAARS and Wycliffe are working together to speed Bible Translation. There are still so many without God's Word in their own language.

At the same time, I will be speaking to the kids at AWANA. I love doing this. I want kids growing up knowing what God is doing all around the world. I want them to know that there is something they can do... pray and maybe go! When I'm finished, I'll join Dano at the end of the service. I hope to see you there!!

If you can't make it, please pray for us. Also pray for Wesley, he's been sick the last several days. Pray no one else gets sick... so far so good.

Blessings,
Melinda =0)

Here is a video that shares what JAARS does:

2 comments:

Old Codger said...

Nice video.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!GRANNY