Thank You for Praying

Thank you for the many prayers for Melinda's Daddy. He is now HOME with the Lord. For his story, please visit his CaringBridge site.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reading Through the Bible Update

I must confess, I have fallen very far behind in my Bible reading plan.  Boo hoo.  I really wanted to do this this year.  I just don't think it will happen!  Dano is behind, but he is still pressing forward.  How are you doing?  

Right now, I am listening to the book of Matthew on my ipod as I nurse Virginia in the mornings.  I am listening to the first 5 to 8 books over and over.  I would really like to be so familiar with them that when I hear something from those chapters, I would think "that comes from Matthew chapter 3" (or whatever).  Then I will move on to other chapters.  

What do you do for your Bible study?  I'd love to know!  =0)  

Blessings,
Melinda  =0) 

No comments: