We've got two types of BIG NEWS! One is regarding ministry & the other is personal.
I'll start with ministry. We have a date for our TE (technical evaluation) with JAARS. Well, "technically" Dano has his date. Thankfully, they won't assess my technical abilities! His dates (which are tentative) are August 6 - 16. This is our next BIG STEP FORWARD in our missions career. If Dano passes his TE, then we can move forward in our application process. Please pray for Dano to be prepared for his TE and for him to display his knowledge & ability with confidence. See side bar for a possible timeline of events. There are many variables that affect the timing of all these events, so this is subject to change. We will wait on the Lord.
Our personal BIG NEWS is that God has chosen to bless us again with an addition to our quiver! Yes! We're having another baby! I am 11 weeks along as of today (Monday). Our due date is August 25, 2008. So, just after Dano's TE, we should be welcoming a new baby to our home. We have found a midwife so that we can have a homebirth. Please pray for a healthy baby & pregnancy. Please pray for an uncomplicated birth.
Thank you for always remembering us in your prayers. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebrating our Lord's birth! Jesus loves you! Isn't that just the most wonderful news of all?
Love,
Melinda and clan
4 comments:
Wow!!!! That is great!!! Congrats on expecting another baby!!
Of course, I am partial to big families... LOL!!
In His grace,
Ken Neikirk
Congratulations on both counts! Say hi for us to any at JAARS who remember us.
I'm so happy for you all. I hope you're all doing good. Take care!
Wow! Congratulations!!! How exciting :) I will be praying for that. How's Marcia doing with her pregnancy?
Blessings,
Jillian
Post a Comment